I’m a product manager, currently working on the Lightbox ML Model Building Environment and data infra at Credit Karma. I love to help people make progress with their financial welness.
In my before previous life, I worked as a consultant on tech strategy.
You can find my most recent resume on Linkedin.
What I’ve built
I like building platforms that improve our users’ daily lives.
Some examples of things I built:
- Refunds abuse platform on Google Play
- voidedPurchases API for Android developers to check the purchase status of their SKUs
- Play Analytics platform for logging, processing and visualizing Play logs across all Play surfaces
- Play Growth marketing platform utilizing ML and ranking to send the right intervention to the right user through the right channel at the right time
What I like to do
Not prioritized in any way:
- Playing guitar (and making music in general)
- Reading -> see my sometimes updated Goodreads list
- Seeing live music
- Cooking -> I love TJs
- Wandering around cities aimlessly
- Getting back into photography
- I also really really like coffee :coffee:
What I studied
- BSc and MSc IT Systems Engineering, Policy Analysis and Management
- MBA from IESE with exchange at Chicago Booth
- Some online coding class certificates, including: